- Paul Cranefield, Scott Kragelund and Erik Van Sant’s The Book of Zombie (USA, 61 mins)
- William Bridges’ Dead Hungry (UK, 10 mins)
- Jay Reiter’s Arise (USA, 17 mins)
- Gregory Morin’s Paris by Night of the Living Dead (France, 12 mins)
- Tor Fruergaard’s It Came from the West (Denmark, 17 mins)
- Rafael Martinez and Inaki San Roman’s Zombies and Cigarettes (Spain, 17 mins)
More than five hours of top-quality zombie goodness for nine quid. The package is set for release on 18th June. How can this not be utterly brilliant?